Sunday, November 9, 2008

Photo Post

This past week has been one of the most gratifying and unforgettable weeks of my life. Shooting has been simpler and clearer to me, which is reflecting my thoughts here in London.

Starting the week up I finished my photo story on a shoe repair man in the Paddington area. These are two of the better shots, hopefully I'll be able to post my soundslides on it soon.



Economic and Diversity Shots : Paddington Area





Off Edgware Road

Oxford Street, The 5th Ave of London


Regent Street





Harrods


Food Halls

Reflection in London tour bus outside Harrods

V&A Museum in South Kensington

Jewelery exhibit

Front entrance to the museum. The reflection tuned out pretty nice.


Liz really saw this connection between the photograph of the two boys in Hampstead Heath and this recent photo of the all so identifiable image of the tube. I really loved her interpretation and the comparison makes the images a little bit more interesting.

Circle Line

Exploring on Edgware Road







Richmond Park

3 comments:

wlhalsey said...

that portrait of the guy from the shoe store is strait currency. Fuckin love it. This is my fav. post of yours yet

Andrew Burton said...

that shoe photo is so goddamn badass i'm having a hard time controlling myself.

jess, jessie, smessy, smessica, JESSICa said...

i totally just stalked your facebook and saw you had a blogspot too :pp well yours is way better and your pictures are amazing! love you hope you're having fun