Saturday, October 11, 2008

Birthday Weekend



Photo by David Mountain




It was my birthday yesterday. 20 years old, that means I'm not a teenager anymore, whatever that means. I would like to thank all of my friends here in London who made my birthday the best one I could have ever asked for. They are my family and I will never forget this unbelievable chapter in my life. I would also like to thank all the great birthday wishes from my good friends back in the States and all around the world. Without your presence in my life, life wouldn't be worth living in this extremely messed up, but beautiful place.
I went out to take pictures today and I probably should have left my camera at home. My laptop is still broken and it is very frustrating. Thank you Lucas for so generously sharing yours with me.

1 comment:

AJ Chavar said...

happy (belated) birthday helen! post more photos!