Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Helen was born in the mid 17th century and was sent to the future to destroy mankind. In an unfortunate accident, her time capsule landed face first and she hit the front part of her head, erasing her memory. She has not tried to kill me yet, and as her roommate, I am thankful. She does have these moments where she says things like, "your clothes, give them to me" and her eyes glow red and she seems to zoom in and analyze the probability of destruction.

I really like a lot of her photos and I enjoy living with her. She is kind and she cleans well, like any good woman. She has never gotten a black eye and not because she doesn't need to be re-told things, but because she could beat me up. She is also very attractive when she is on the war path. I pity those who challenge her kindness. There are rumors that she is the female incarnation of Achilles. I saw her open palm slap a horse once.
Written by David Mountain. Do not be offended, he is usually much worse.

1 comment:

Helen Mahon said...

I love this post so much. Yesterday I thought about how awesome it would be if Jesus rode a triceratops to my middle school graduation and congratulated me on my scholastic achievements. This post is even awesomer.