Monday, September 8, 2008

Cleaning and Ducks

08/09/08

Today I woke up and decided with Luke, my other roommate with no class on Monday, to clean our entire flat from top to bottom. I mean we really cleaned, everything from dishes and laundry to vacuuming, and overall organizing. It felt great, especially when we were done, but it completely wiped me out. We went to Hype Park after to get some fresh air and explore a bit, but I wasn’t thinking clearly and just wanted to sit down. After sitting on a bench for a while, with nothing having grabbed my attention, I decided to go home and come back at night, hoping for some more interesting photos. My one post will show you exactly just how captivating some of the things I was seeing. Wish me luck for the night shoot; hopefully Hyde Park is nicer than Central Park, sorry Mom.


No comments: