Monday, September 8, 2008

Regent Street Fair

07/09/08

On Sunday, Liz and I ventured out of the flat, down to the Piccadilly Circus tube station, and walked up Regent Street, and back to the flat. There was a wonderful street fair going on, with food vendors and store promotionals all along the closed street. My eyes seriously couldn't stop to focus on one thing, simply because there was so much happening, people watching alone was the best part of the street fair to me. I felt really cooped up, and going out one way on the tube and walking back was really nice and relaxing. The following photos were taken as we walked north back home.


This Picture is for Dave. The street fair had all sorts of really weird "attractions" so to say. One of which was an old New York car or something with a naked blow up doll. I found it absolutely hilarious, and deserving for the post.

The we ran into Hagrid and Dumbledore. Harry Potter obviously originated from England, this moment made the little kid and me go crazy. They came out of nowhere and seemed as though their path collided with ours, because we found both of ourselves in the midst of a huge crowd in matter of seconds. Curious as to what was happening I looked up and a gigantic Hagrid man was hovering over me.

There were amusement rides like carousels and Ferris wheels, which added so much color to the grey sky and dull buildings. The light made peoples’ faces stand out and made for a decent photograph.

No comments: